Thursday, March 5, 2009

CUUUTIE 'GO GREEN' BAG!

if you are like us, you try do your part to keep the planet healthy by faithfully taking you re-usable grocery bags to the store with you....but more often than not, they aren't so very cute with that unsightly shop logo printed in big white letters on the sides. so... why not use up some of those fabric remnants you've been saving because you just know you'll have a use for them someday??
here are a few examples of bags we taking shopping....

(i saw this pony here and after i got my RVA kit... turned her into this! :D)so hurry... get your cuuutie 'go green' bag kit here! and go shopping the 'green' way... in a cuuute way! :Dxo!
leah & jari

7 comments:

Howard Charles Jones said...

That is such a great idea! I have all these solid color bags I got from Garden Ridge and they are so plain! Did you had sew all of them?

Kim J. said...

ooopps, I was logged in as my boyfriend. LOL!

jarispry said...

we did! and they are soo fun! and you get soo many compliments when you go out shopping! fun!!!

shelbs said...

Green can be so stylish!

A "cheery" disposition said...

that robot bag is just amazing! I love it!

Anne Esquibel said...

Those are fantastic good idea!! Not many are cute, tesco's are boooring!!

Hey another idea..save all your plastic bags (from before when - practically no one was green hehe) and fuse them then sew them togeether into a reusable bag.

:) Glad to see you on my Facebook !

ox

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is such a fun idea! I really love th first picture! I was randomly clicking on some comments on Katie Cupcake's blog and I came across yours. I'm so glad I clicked over!